Friday, February 6, 2009

Memorable Conversations

I heard the following dialogue in an episode of "Brothers & Sisters" a couple of weeks ago... It was a conversation between husband and wife, who used to worked together before they started dating.
It made me laugh and it made me sigh.
Here it is:

Kitty
: That was nice, doing that again.
Robert: Again? I think you must be confusing me with a former boss, because I don’t recall us ever having sex in the office before.
Kitty: I was talking about the part before the sex.
Robert: Oh, discussing immigration reform.
Kitty: Well, not the topic, but the spirited …
Robert: Exchange of ideas.
Kitty: Verbal wrangling.
Robert: Fervent cogitation.
Kitty: Brain sex.

I guess there is a lot to be said about a conversation that gives so much satisfaction. ;)

1 comment:

Toto said...

jejeje good episode!