Monday, July 20, 2009

Three was not enough


In keeping with my tradition of winning stuff on the radio, I just landed myself two tickets to go see Depeche Mode next week. It's hilarious because I wouldn't pay to go see them, but a free concert sounds pretty good! Seems like my habit of listening to the Jack Diamond Morning Show has paid off.

I guess three concerts this summer was not enough...


UPDATE: Concert was really interesting. Weird to see the somewhat older crowds, and the bizarre characters on stage. They also had incredible image/multimedia displayed on the screens. Definitely glad I could go, specially for free. :)
Cat, thanks for being such a trouper about all of it.


Video ~ Home
Video ~ Enjoy the Silence
Video ~ It's no good (same tour but this is Montreal a couple of days before)

No comments: