Thursday, September 4, 2008

Intense core wrapped in a happy-go-jolly package

My Dear Friend,

What an addition have you made to my life! For months and months we shared our daily lives and you brightened my days, but even then, I just saw the tip of the iceberg.

I may have needed time and distance as catalysts to see beyond my nose. I believe I was also a little too self absorbed (not that i lacked reasons). There's soooo much more to you than what I had seen!

I knew you were absent minded, not as a trait, but as the consequence of your busy activity-filled life. You where everywhere doing everything, it seemed. I knew you were creative, and resourceful. I knew we shared a passion for books and foreign film. I had no doubt that your English was superb (and I won't ever get tired of saying it!). You could make difficult seem easy, and giggle your way though a long day. In summary, I knew you were special. But, boy was i nearsighted!

I had only taken a glimpse and not seen further into your inner world. I realize now how much I had missed.

I've found a sensitive, caring, free spirited young woman, wise beyond her years; an intellectual; a culturally savvy little head. Someone full of big words, who actually knows how to use them (and does not over do it). You might not be a lady, but who cares? I believe you are better off. Ser autentico no tiene precio... You have such a thirst for knowledge and a contagious joy of living! You have an intense core wrapped in a happy-go-jolly package.

Oh my dear, but what i really couldn't have imagined was how i was to fall in love with your friends. Reading their words is a great pleasure. I'm bewildered by how clearly they see the world and how cleverly they convey their ideas. What an enriching experience it must be to share your life with such people! Even from afar, you guys make an astounding bunch.

So, accept my compliments and admiration, and be proud of yourself. Furthermore, rest assured that you have made a meaningful difference in my life and I feel truly blessed to count you among my friends. I'll be forever grateful for that opportunity.




love ya, Co! ;)

3 comments:

Igor Zurimendi said...

Your blog so far has truly been an interesting read, in the good way. Not a great fan of introversion, but it does make me wonder who you are.

idream2 said...

Gracias Igor!!!

Probablemente soy una mas de tus conocidas anónimas.
You have some pretty interesting stuff yourself. :)

Miss Alice said...

Thank youuuu this is lovely